Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vogue May: Sarah Jessica Parker

The Vogue May cover story photo spread on Sarah Jessica Parker is absolutely amazing. In fact, amazing is an understatement, its breath taking. I'm no photographer, but I certainly enjoy good photos, and the art of taking them. For all you aspiring photographers out there, you must have a gift, because capturing an emotion on camera can be so hard, and when it is done well it is stunning. I love the background and warm, rich, and somewhat dark color scheme these photos have. The clothes look stunning. I'm not even sure how to explain it, but ounce again Vogue has succeeded in the photography apartment.













pictures from vogue.com

6 comments:

  1. Mooie foto's!

    xoxo Rikst.
    www.stylishfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ey pretty! hi! I like your blog is amazing and very colorfull!! I follow you! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's gorgeous!

    btw thank you for your sweet comment:)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love SJP. check out the post i have about her turban in SS2!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree! i was blown away by this editorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, those pictures were really beautiful
    Love Poppy
    http://poppysperspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete