Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In Love With Fall

I'm a born and raised Florida girl, but my heart is beginning to have a change. . . I think I might just be in love with fall!!! A couple of weeks ago, I went to New York City to visit the college I will be attending next year in the fall (I'm a senior this year!) My mom and I took a stroll through Brooklyn Heights, and were in awe of all the leaves that graced the stair steps of the apartments. It looked like a scene from The Cosby Show to me. Walking through central park was also breath taking. Living in Florida, I don't see colorful trees to often. I'm used to green all year long. Seeing red, orange, and yellow leaves was amazing, and I can't wait till I get to live in New York City next year. Below are some photos I took, and some fall 2010 rtw photos from style.com. If you have any ideas for me of what to buy to wear during the cold months next year, and still stay stylish and chic, let me know. I've never had to buy a whole wardrobe for winter wear before. I'm excited!!!












1 comment:

  1. You came to NYC! Super cool! Was just in the park an hour ago and now I am seeing your pictures! Keep Blogging!
    -SJ

    www.pearledpenguin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete