Saturday, January 9, 2010

Amy Adams: Leap Year

Picture from style.com
Amy Adams at the 2008 Academy Awards
Wearing: a Proenza Schouler dress with a Fred Leighton jewels and bag

So today I went to see the movie Leap Year. It was a very cute romantic comedy and I loved it. One of the main reasons I wanted to see it in the first place was because Amy Adams was in it. I loved her in Julie & Julia and Enchanted, so I knew that Leap Year had to be great. I love the Proenza Schouler dress she's wearing above. The color reminds me of a dark forest and the structure of the dress reminds me of a mermaid....haha...don't know why....that's kind of weird. Anyways, its a beautiful dress.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!!

    http://aloveforvogue.blogspot.com/
    comment/follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow its so reminds me of a mermaid too. and the color is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete