Friday, January 15, 2010

The Best of the Best

Winner: EmilioJonathan's design
Janeane Marie's design
So the first episode of Project Runway has officially aired!!! Above are my favorite of the designs that strutted down the runway on last night's episode. My favorite design actually won!!! The first picture is the winning design, and I think it is just lovely. If you want to see the rest of the designs, then go to the Project Runway website. I love the pattern on the dress that Emilio made, and the colors go together beautifully!!! The structure of the dress is also gorgeous. Jonathan's dress is something I would wear. I love the belt and the pattern at the top. The contrast of the black and the cream is just stunning. Janeane Marie's design looks like something you would see come down the runway for sure. The sheer fabric gives it a pretty and feminine look that I love. Christiane went home, and I was certainly glad she did. I think creativity, talent, and ability were laking for her. She's not a horrible designer, but she just didn't ad up to the rest. This season promises great style, I can't wait to see what comes next!!! Since I love Project Runway so much, I'm going to be doing an article on each episode after it airs. If you watch the show, then post about your favorite designers and who you think did the best!!!

5 comments:

  1. I don't get Lifetime, but I've always loved this show! Great recap and post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited for this, alittle let down by the challenge though!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so exciting! reality tv plus fashion is great
    xo
    http://xazddesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all these runway looks, so gorgeous! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yur blogg is cutee ! could you check mines out && tell me what you think please ...

    ReplyDelete