Monday, January 18, 2010

The Votes Are In!!!

The Vote are in and its a tie!!! Your top favorite designer is Marc Jacobs and Chanel!!!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ready-To-Wear
Chanel Spring 2010 Ready-To-Wear

Pictures from style.com
Thanks everyone who voted for their favorite designer. It was a tie between Marc Jacobs and Chanel which I'm glad because they are two of my favorites. I love Marc Jacobs crazy designs. His bold prints and mix of prints is so interesting and I absolutely love it. I got two Marc Jacobs clutches and a tote bag for Christmas and I just adore them. They were some of the Marc Jacobs special items so they were all under $40 (amazing I know)!!! I also love Chanel's use of sophistication and elegance with youthfulness and a touch of masculinity. Chanel's twist on men's clothes to make it appealing to women is so chic. If you want to watch the runway shows click on these links: Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ready-To-Wear and Chanel Spring 2010 Ready-To-Wear You should definitely watch the Chanel video. The set for the runway show is amazing. The link is above. Below is an interview with Karl Lagerfield (the current Chanel designer). But be sure to click on the link for the actual Chanel runway show above, because it is so pretty and the set up is spectacular!!! Once again thanks for voting!!!


7 comments:

  1. Im loving the marc jacobs, btw,thankyou for the lovely comments you have been leaving,its nice to know someone is reading,

    great blog,keep it up!

    -the materialist

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both! but i'm a chanel kind of girl :)

    great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love! I'm so jealous you got those marc jacobs bags!!

    xo, C
    http://owl-wings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! I'm sure you'll have the fashion career of your dreams one day very soon -- this is a great start! :)

    xo, Helen

    http://helenhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! :] But also love Stella McCartney

    ReplyDelete
  6. I choose Chanel.You can only love C collections!

    ReplyDelete