Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Latest On London Fashion Week

My Favorites From 3 Wonderful Designers
Issa
It seems that mixed prints and contrasting and bold colors are a norm on the runway this season. This is seen in these 3 designers Fall 2010 RTW collections for London Fashion Week. Issa's designs were beautiful. They were bold and colorful but also totally wearable.

Nathan Jenden
His collection was as far away from subtle as one could get. His bold prints and bright colors made this collection stand out in my mind. When I saw it I was like wow! It was definitely different then my taste but I loved it all at the same time.

Basso & Brooke
These two men's designs were inspired by the Silk Road all the way to Samarkand wear they took a 2 week trip. Basso designed the prints & Brooke designed the clothes. The duo's collection is stunning. It reminds me of all the different types of scenery in the world all pieced together.

pictures from style.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Like the first Issa dress.

    xxx Rikst.
    www.stylishfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sarah,

    love this post! just wondering.... how do you get your images to line up next to each other like that?

    amber x

    ReplyDelete