Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunshine!!!

Moschino Cheap & Chic Resort 2010
pictures from style.com
The Moschino Cheap & Chic Resort 2010 collection is far from the winter blues. With bright hues, bold floral prints, flowy tops, tights, and cute shoes, the collection was a ray of sunshine. I've had somewhat of a bad day, but when I saw this collection on style.com it immediately made me feel a little bit cheerier. I know that sounds strange, but thats just what florals and bright colors do to me. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but the clothes just give off happy. I can't wait to try and copy one of these looks. I love the flowy black floral shirt with black tights and a pop of color with the hot pink handbag. I'm hoping I'll find something similar because its such a fun and stunning outfit.

7 comments:

  1. these are very cute...CANT WAIT TILL SPRING

    www.cocotali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I think the first and the last looks are my favorite, I love the choice of shoes as well. Great blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very happy :) warm weather must come now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this model reminds me of twiggy. wow! love the color!

    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love the little flirty leggens
    http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with apparellel, the model looks like Twiggy!
    Last look is my favorite!

    ♥ agirlcandream-myrthe.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete