Thursday, March 25, 2010

Harper's Bazaar

Harper's Bazaar April 2010
Demi Moore






pictures from harpersbazaar and popcrunch
I was so excited when the Harper's Bazaar April issue was waiting for me when I got home from school today. I'm a magazine addict, and getting a new magazine brightens my day (I know that might sound strange, but its true.) I'm absolutely in love with the spread on Demi Moore. The photos are stunning and so interesting. I love the larger then life feel to them and the bright colors.

4 comments:

  1. I was the same when I got my copy in the mail the other day, magazines definitely can brighten any day! I got the cover with the giraffe though, and it like it better, much less commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same with you.. i'm always happy everytime if i got home then see few new magazines. I read Elle, Vogue, Bazaar from UK and USA. What's ur fave?

    ReplyDelete