Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lauren Conrad's New Book & TV Show Season Premiers

Spotlight On The Media
Lauren Conrad's Newest Book In The L.A. Candy Series:
I loved Lauren Conrad's first book, L.A. Candy, and was glad when I saw the second one in the series, Sweet Little Lies, on display at Books-A-Million. The storyline is very similar to what Conrad has experienced herself. Its about reality television. L.A. Candy is the name of the reality television show in the book, and the story is about the girls on the show (mainly Jane Roberts and Scarlett Harp). They're really good reads, and I definitely recommend them. Lauren Conrad did a great job.




Gossip Girl Season 4 Premier:
Gossip Girl is one of my favorite shows, so I couldn't wait until the 4th season was going to air. It premiered on Monday, and so I'll give you a basic recap. Chuck met a woman who could possibly be his mother (who was believed to have died while in child birth with Chuck), Nate and Serena's relationship, and Jenny's getting into dangerous situations with her new European friend. What's going to happen? Only time will tell. . . . . .


America's Next Top Model Season 14:
Yesterday was the premier of America's Next Top Model Season 14. They narrowed down the girls and then the girls who made it got makeovers. It was only the first episode, so I'm not sure what all there names are yet, but so far I like the girl who's head is shaved. I think she's going to do go. What do you think?
pictures from harperteen , expressnightout , zimbio , gracemagazine , & dailyradar

9 comments:

  1. i lovelovelove gossip girl! and also topmodel.
    you have a really great blog. i've become a follower - maybe you will follow me too?
    xx mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about that book, I've been looking for something new and fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to read her two books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did i not know she was a writer?!? i love LC!!!!

    xx

    fall in love with vika gazinskaya...
    http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. im reading this book as we speak!! cant wait to finish it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still haven't gotten to watch the new GG...it's driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read the book of lauren conrad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Lauren and i will be getting this book..Gossip girl- i watched the premiere and didn't get hooked i love 90210 way better and i wish the stop making them america next top model shows season 14..she's been on air forever

    ReplyDelete