Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I want to see this!!!

Wicked
I'm going to London this summer and my mom and I might go to see Wicked. I can't wait!!! When I was in New York City a couple years ago I wanted to see it (or any show), but we ended up not seeing any. In the past year I've seen the musical Greese and The Phantom of The Opera (my absolute favorite musical), and Wicked was playing near me in Miami, but I ended up not going, so I'm really hoping I'll get to see it in London. I've have two of the songs (Defying Gravity and For Good), and have been listening to the soundtrack on youtube. Have any of you seen it, and how was it?




pictures from wicked

3 comments:

  1. You'll love London and the theatres we have here are good but expensive.

    If you're looking for other things to do while you're here check out our blog at 3 Guys on a London bus.

    Also our EPok London Pack gives holders a 2 for 1 deal on a top London show. Right now we have offers for Grease and Hairspray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I im jealous! I love London..
    /isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog q;

    ttyl,
    nitwit.

    www.xfehovedet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete